This year once again, we’re inviting merchants to offer their gaming goods and services at the festival.
If you are such a merchant, you can rent a table by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following conditions apply:
- The price is $25 per table for all three days. The size of the tables is at minimum 6’ x 2’. Chairs are included.
- Payment must be made before February 1st. You’ll receive more information concerning this after contacting us by email.
- The table is rented for the entire duration of the festival.
- Friday February 28th 2020 from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Saturday February 29th 2020 from 9:30am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday March 1st 2020 from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Set up of the merchant’s tables will start an hour before the opening of the festival. On Friday and Saturday nights, you’ll be allowed to store things in two locked rooms. On Sunday night, you will be allowed to stay an hour after the end of the festival for tear down.
- Unfortunately, we can’t be held responsible for any loss or theft, even for objects stored overnight in the locked rooms.
We thank all merchants for their support!